Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Baten Kaitos

The more I play this game, the more I like it. Battles are really fun, now that I figured that I needed to setup my deck :) I played for the first 5 hours of the game with the default deck + passes to fill in the blanks... Oh boy.. If you play this game, make sure you add new Magnus to your deck as you get them, and remove old less powerful ones...
I still think the voiceovers suck!!
It would be really cool if you could have the voices in japanese and the text in english.. I wonder if one could create such a disc by using both the american and jap versions of the game, and replaced some files in one with files from the other.. it could work.. But to be able to do such a thing, you would need some sort of mod-chip.. If I had one, I would really try to do this, as it would make this game so much more enjoyable.....

1 Comments:

Blogger raf said...

Nopes :(
Really hard to get for some reason!!

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home