Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Legend of Heroes

According to GameSpot, "The Legend of Heroes" is "a single-player turn-based role-playing game featuring more than 100 unique characters to interact with, over 50 hours of gameplay."
Well, this sounds exactly like the games that I enjoy so much (I'm not fond of MMORPG; particularly because I don't have the time/money necessary to embark in such journeys)..
But this description is just to general, I'm sure there's gotta be some more info on this title somewhere else.. let's keep looking...

A-Ha!!: Over at PSPWorld, they have the real scoop!
It turns out that this "The legends of heroes" is the 'famous' "Eiyuu Densetsu Gagharv Trilogy: Akai Shizuku". Yes!! One of the titles I thought were never going to come to the West is finally at hand!!

According to PSPWorld:
The Legend of Heroes: Is coming out as early as September!! This is great news...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home