Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tales of Symphonia

Nowadays I'm playing Tales of Symphonia for the GameCube...
I tried playing Skies of Arcadia.. And probably played for more than 10 hours.. But then I bought TOS, and it's just so much better...
As a grownup with a son and another baby on the way, I don't seem to have as much time as I did for playing games.. This makes me a lot more selective and critical.. I can only afford to play so for so much time..
This is another reason/value for the PSP for me.. It allows me to take advantage of every small free time I get.. BUT!! Where are the RPGs for the PSP???
Ys: The Ark of Naphitism is on the way. I've heard nothing but good things about this game.. I mean, with a name like that, IT HAS TO BE GOOD, right??? But nobody seems to know when the release date for the PSP port is!!
Popolocrois is now scheduled for next month here in the US. But I believe it's a strategy/rpg, and I don't enjoy these kind of rpgs as much as the "regular" kind... I'll probably still get it, just because it'll be the only "decent" PSP RPG available... I'll report on it here.
There's so many good RPGs out for the PSP out in Japan, though!! I'm just gonna have to learn Japanese.. It's the only way!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home